A1 A2 A3 A4

Report a Wildlife Offence

We all have a part to play in tackling wildlife crime. If you witness the commission of a wildlife offence or have any useful information relating to a wildlife offence, please contact the following authorities.

  • Your local police: Their wildlife crime unit will investigate all wildlife offences. If you are in London, contact the Metropolitan Police Wildlife Crime Unit through the Operation Charm or by calling 0207 7230 8898.
  • The Royal Society for the Protection of Birds (RSPB): Apart from the police, you can also report wild bird crimes to the RSPB. Call them on 01767 680 551 (England and Wales) or fill in their Report A Wildlife Crime (visit their website to access form).
  • HM Revenue and Customs can be contacted on offences relating to the illegal importation of CITES species and products. Call them on 0208 910 3830.
  • As with other crimes, the Crimestoppers Trust will also accept information on wildlife offences and pass them on to the relevant police force. Call the Crimestoppers Trust on 0800 555 111.

UKELA is not responsible for the content of external internet sites